Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

~Hi There~

My name is Mary Liz...I am 29...happily unmarried to the love of my life John. We have 3 kids between us. I have 10 year old twin daughters (Audrey & Taylor) and he has a 4 year old son (Aidan) that I love as if he were my own...I work full time at a car dealership in the office doing everything from body shop paperwork to detail paperwork to payroll and service paperwork...I do pretty much anything that is asked of me...LOL...I am a huge Twilight and Vampire Diaries fan...in fact I love pretty much anything that has to do with the supernatural...I have been designing for about 2 years...but I am not a PSPer...I use PDN...but I think I hang pretty well with the ladies I know in the PSP community...I dont think Im near their level...but I manage ok...LOL...I decided to make this blog (with the help of Shayuri~thanks girl you rock) after some encouragement from the ladies from an awesome forum I belong to...its called Siggy Showdown and everyone should check it out...I dont make templates or scrap kits...or anything but tags and the occasional word art...so this will be mostly a showoff blog for my tags...I hope yall enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them...I am always open to taking requests...so feel free to let me know if you see something you like and are interested in...Thanks for stopping in!